View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 06:56 PM   #3
Duct_Taper's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 601
FYI, the convertible top release handle is the same as a passenger side inner door handle, and can be bought new for about $15 with the trim piece.


Autopartsway usually has the trim too but it looks like they're out of stock at the moment.
Duct_Taper is offline   Reply With Quote