View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 03:39 PM   #3
Permanently Dirty
DIY's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etobicoke
Posts: 540
Although I do agree with the previous post if you want the cheapist you can grab a megasquirt...
Also if you Pm Bullet Ride he has just done this so he might get you the best response..

Currently I have a msII with the version 3 board, 3 ignition drivers for wasted spark, the glens garage board and components to run the idle control valve (ICV), and the boost control add on.. If your gonna wire it yourself you don't need any plug and play stuff...

And that's the basics.. I think
To run the engine, you need a: throttle position sensor(TPS), map sensor(MAP), air temperatue sensor(IAT)..
If someone wants to finish that would be swell... My break is over
DIY is offline   Reply With Quote