View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 10:18 AM   #3
3rd Gear Member
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TO
Posts: 390
just find a US friend who will lend you address...register/insure under that address and you are good to go...just buy with makes the whole process so much easier

you can even drive it under the US plate...when you feel like can transfer to ontario plate...just pay import and tax...and tell them you are moving back to Ont from US

I hate Canadian dealers coz they mark up the price SOOOOOO much...
jameswbl is offline   Reply With Quote