View Single Post
Old 11-13-2003, 12:08 AM   #6
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Mavis
Posts: 3,221
If it's just surface rust, then yeah, you should be able to sand it down to the metal and spray some good rust paint on it, then buy a can of that red Rust Check oil spray, and spray it afterwards. If the rust is all the way through, then there's nothing you can do but cut the panel that's rusted, and weld on a new piece.
WASABI is offline   Reply With Quote