View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 11:10 AM   #21
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
Hey when youre lifting the 5lbs heavy weights, you need all the help you can get.

are u sure its not the placebo effect BigD was talking about? I mean how exactly can you measure 10% more strength in your overall ability?
not placebo .. I know I could lift more from the first time I started on it. I've been going to the gym for many years now .. It was after 1 year I decided to try out creatine and it did make a difference .. I could lift more and do more cardio. I say try it out yourself and see what you get .. all I know is when I go to the gym I push really hard that my shirt is soaked with sweat. Placebo or mind over matter however you look at it .. when I couldnt do more I couldnt do more but after creatine on one day i did a lot more.

I cant say I measured it properly but it felt like a 10% gain but adding more 10lbs more weight and/or more reps in my routine.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote