View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 03:13 AM   #52
tifosi
5th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to tifosi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerisabe View Post
Gotta agree with you on that. It's kind of a collector's camera in some sense. But yeah, two completely different things. Anyways, keep up the good work dude, love your pics!

OO yeah, btw hold on if you're thinking of getting the 1D MKIII, they're still figuring out a fix for it. They've came up with a fix already but that doesn't 100% eliminate the problem. You might get lucky and get a good copy though.
It's nice to know you agree with me on that.
The general perception of Leica range finder cameras is quite polarized. You either get it, or you don't.

And thanks for pointing out the AF problem on the 1D3. I've followed quite closely on this issue since the very beginning. It's quite a shame Canon mess up on the most important component of a camera that's design for sport. I am not in too much of a rush though, I use 1D primarily for motorsport so Canon still has a few months to get the camera working before the racing season starts next year.

For now though, I guess my 1Ds MkII will suffice. Or maybe someone can take my Canon equipments, so I can jump over to the other side! Nikon D3...

Thanks for the compliment. I am a fan of your pictures too.