View Single Post
Old 03-26-2003, 02:48 PM   #32
Gets Blown Daily
Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
Re: ROB89M3, wrong again?

If you can do better, then why complain? Everyone is entitled to sell their car for whatever they want. If the price is too high, it'll be a hard sell, but it will eventually sell. I sold a $1500 car for $7000 with only $1000 in mods to buy my bimmer. Mogie is right, it's all about demand, and civics are in high demand, as well as the parts, so $8,000 isn't unreasonable. offering $3200 isn't unreasonable either, since when purchasing it's always a good idea to lowball on the first offer and work up from there, but $3200 might just be a little too low.

Originally posted by E46_lover
i was talking to rob89m3, about his friends civic

his car has intake, exhaust, lowered, and a system...isnt that modded? brings the value down also doesnt it (without inlcuding the system because we aint taking it)???

he wants 8G...thats too much for a 93 civic hatch Si, with an intake, exhaust, lowering job, and a system...would you guys say $3200 is fair without the system? because you can easily find a civic hatch with new paint, c/f parts (hood, jdm spoiler etc), JDM motor (sir or gsr), rims lowered, system, leather for aournd 9grand.

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

Last edited by djcontra; 03-26-2003 at 02:51 PM.
djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote