View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 05:44 AM   #6
E36is's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Burlington
Posts: 2,458
IMO.. get one from the states... preferably states that dont have salt in their air or roads. you can get them imported/federalized and on the road for a cheaper price than you would for purchasing one from here and then fixing it up.. just a thought.
'You don't buy all that jewellery and stick it on an ugly person.'
E36is is offline   Reply With Quote