Thread: 3 Series 1997 Hellrot m3
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
blk325i
3rd Gear Member

1997 Hellrot m3

I hate to see her go but it's time to move on.

1997 Hellrot 5spd.
$12900
190000km
Tons of mods which include

Performance:
m50 manifold, carbonio carbon fiber cold air intake(filter in the brake duct), OBD1 throttle body boot(asc delete) and an Active Autowerks tune

Lighting:
Depo projector Euro headlights with 8000K HID's protected with Lamin-x from day one, yellow high beams, French fogs covered with smoked Lamin-x, Smoked corners and side markers, OEM BMW white and red taillights, LED no error license plate lights\

Exterior:
15% tint all around, real 19" BBS CH's wrapped in Continental Contisport 235/35/19 all around, Velocity splitters, Blacked out Grilles

Interior:
Black Vaders(driver's left side bolster wear), 3 spoke steering wheel, 7" Alpine flip out DVD deck with kill switch, 8" Rockford Frostgate Sub with Amp, 18 button OBC

Suspension/Brakes:
Tokico blue rear shocks, "Repair Shop" rear schock mounts, H&R sport springs all around, Sparco front strut brace, X-brace, front M-sport zinc plated cross drilled slotted rotors with Hawk Pads and stainless steel lines(changed 1000km ago) the rears are still oem still good hence why i didnt change them (i will include stainless steel brake lines for the rear as well)

Maintenance:
Diff fluid flush, brake fluid flush, coolant flush, engine oil changed every 5000km with 5-40 Lubro Moly full synthetic, new starter, rear shock mounts, Beisan Systems vanos seals, upper chain guide, engine mounts, spark plugs

Other:
Stored during winter and starts up every spring with absolutely no hesitation. There's no traction(deleted) there's no cruise control(deleted) but all this will go with the new buyer, also have a thermostat, aluminum thermostat housing and a jug of bmw coolant that'll go with the car too. It has a low beam failure due to the HID kit, just passed e-test with flying colors a week ago, car is detailed yearly, and wax is applied every 1-2 months along with leather conditioner

There's probably a bunch of other stuff I forgot
pm any questions or for faster response call/text 519 635 9719

blk325i is offline   Reply With Quote