View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 05:21 AM   #24
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
Ok, what Im saying is that Sadam is not stable and he must be stopped. Now what is wrong with the states is that they are going in for all the wrong reasons. Profit and nothing else. Now if they went in for the reasons they actually say they are, then they would have a little more support from me, but they dont. America kills for the persuit of profit. But americans are morons, there is a virtually untapped billion dollar industry in the "energy saving" market that still remains untapped. If they got their heads together they wouldn't even need any oil ever. I mean if they could duplicate the type of energy created in the sun, Toronto could be run on the energy in a glass of water for a year!
great thinking! i totally agree with everything mkgino said...its all about oil, power, and money

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote