View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 02:54 PM   #43
Shock(/\)ave
3rd Gear Member

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one
The under hood light i'll almost definatly do.
It's a handy thing to have, and as an added bonus the parts needed are very cheap.

I'm going to install one in my 325iS in case I should ever get stuck and have to poke around in the engine bay.

Quote:
footwell lighting? I think i have footwell lighting. I'll check (haven't driven the car in 5 months)
I think footwell lighting might have come in models years 1997 and later in Canada, but I know it wasn't available in the U.S. until model year 1999.

Quote:
rear fogs, i dont know. mabye. Lot of wiring for not a lot of practicality.
I'll show you them in action if you want.

Quote:
sunshades belong on the 7
I completely agree.

I did spring for the matching rear headrests though (and managed to find a mint set of black Amaretta headrests pulled from a 1994 M3 from Germany - pure luck).

Quote:
bmw fire extinguisher: been looking for one
Me too - hook me up if you find a vendor please! I came across one vendor in the U.S. who was bringing these in, but I forgot who it was.

Quote:
bmw emergency kit: didn't think of that, but i like the idea, i'll buy one.
Again, if you find a source please hook me up!

Quote:
I'm not a fan of vaders. I'm not even that much of a fatass anymore, but i'm about 6' even, 205lbs, and i can't seem to fit confortably in them. My sport seats are extra huggable
Why don't you reserve judgement on them until you go for a ride in my car and see how they feel?