Thread: 3.2l S/c ?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 03:43 AM   #3
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Hey Justin, Im glad your happy with your new motor. First off, let me say your car has been a pleasure to work on and see, let me tell you guys that this is a perfect example of a nicely well modded E36. From AA, UUC, H&R I only saw the highest quality products on his car.

Are you talking about using AA 328 software on the 3.2L or using the computer itself, but reprogramming to 3.2L spec software from AA? If you are only using the computer itself from your old set up, it is ok but the software would not be tuned properly from my understanding. Note: From my understanding.

I could be wrong, but it doesnt make sense to use software configured for a smaller engine, but at the same time the injectors are similar and so is the MAF, so the A/F ratios couldnt be too far off. Would someone else like to shed some light on this?

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote