View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 12:19 AM   #12
6th Gear Member
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,791
Originally Posted by 330ci05
no, u have to use the DINAN filter witch is 106 with tax ... but a GREAT CAI
Hahaha... Who told you that? Steve Dinan? The replacement intakes they sale are actually relabeled K&N filters... To be more specific... the K&N RU-5114 is what people get as a replacement when they don't want to be raped by Dinan. All it is is a simple cone air filter with a 3.5" opening, as I said before.
ClayMan is offline   Reply With Quote