View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 10:03 PM   #1
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
Lucas Photo shoot of Caravaggio of 2 Z06's

As many of you know, one of our forum members, Lucas Scarfone has a exceptional talent with a camera. Many of you seen some of his extraordinary pictures he's taken at Ferrari, Viper and BMW meets.

Lucas graciously accepted when I asked him for a shoot of my car and a friend with a unique Vette. He took us to 3 different locations close to his residence; a abandoned school, a underground garage. The last location was a rock/sand pit. Excellent locations for a shoot, but almost brought tears to both our eyes when the fine dust kicked up as were driving in it. Oh well, nothing some time water and soap canít fix.

Also wanted to personally thank Lucas for taking time out for the shoot. Pics are just awe inspiring, and with no exaggeration, some of the best car pics Iíve ever seen.

So without further a due, the link to some of the shots.

For those of you that haven't seen some of his other work, browse around his albums. There are some excellent Ferrari and Porshce pictures also.

Enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions.

Lucas Pics

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote