View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 01:51 AM   #2
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
Thanks to everyone who came out to this. Was beyond my expectation's on the ammount of people was great to meet some new faces and hope to see you guys at the meet's each weekend. Big thanks to Dave (98Dinan3) and his Girlfriend Serina (spl?) and Dave (Sttaydown) for the assistance in the planning and execution of the Cruise!!

Next meet will be this sunday comming up, after that it will go to saturday the following week then sunday the week after that, following that setup of alternating days. Meets are going to be held at the Wendys/Timmies in the meadowlands, right on golf links road in Ancaster. Meets will start at 5pm and go till the last person is standing

Big props to Paul C. Rommel (Oldschool) and Dan ($500Bimmer) for comming from T.Dot to show their support!! big thanks

Finaly Special thanks to Dan's Girlfriend (sorry i forgot your name ) for helping setup the photoshoot i was quite tired at that point and couldn't think all that well lol, i should have the pics up tomorow as well as a quick video.

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf

Last edited by Hound; 07-17-2006 at 01:53 AM.
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote