View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 10:08 AM   #18
6th Gear Member
98Dinan3's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 2,596
Send a message via MSN to 98Dinan3


Originally Posted by 98Dinan3
the "caps" are called marettes

"that is a big NO..NO..NO..not safe for cars at DAN jr or pm me man.... "

I never claimed these should be used for car audio, but they are indeed called marettes.
98Dinan3 is offline   Reply With Quote