View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 02:53 PM   #12
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin e36
I'm confused.
I think they were lol'ing at your first statement about building up a m50 to 500+hp without boost.

Then you said "You saying it can't be done?" and proceeded to prove them wrong with an example...

But the example you used has a boosted engine, and the engine is NOT built up. It's still on stock internals.
I thought you were proving that it can be done naturally aspirated by building the engine up?

You're right, i phrased that incorrectly. But since this is in a post in a section called Forced Induction, it can be assumed that the modifications to said engine will involve FI. The biggest gap in what i said is that cardcounters engine is a m52, not an m50, but if i have some time i'll look up a FI m50 that makes those numbers aswell. (AA has tons of m50's on thier site hitting those numbers)

http://www.bmwturbo328.com/ is the correct link, and he puts out 635 WHP on stock internals.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote