View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 02:08 PM   #18
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
hey Kris, you should get the K&N for the car, you won't be disappointed and won't void the warrenty. My car is night and day with it in there, just make sure you unplug the battery, and let it sit for 10-15 mins then pulg it back in and take the car for a "spirited" drive, that way it will re learn the airflow based on the new filter plus will also help to do a bit of WOT when your out to make her happy and learn how to handle the airflow at WOT not just around town. As for sport suspension, if your gonna go OEM you can put that in there whenever, i checked into it over at budds' and as long as it's OEM then you will not void the warrenty, as long as you have them or an authorised installer put it in. but i would hazard against the sport suspension, go M Sport if anything, otherwise get a nice H&R Coilover Kit or go crazy H&R Race

if you get the K&N and need help or pointers let me know. also i can take you for a boot in mine and show you the difference hehehe looking forward to more pics

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote