1. Furious- 1994 325is/ s50b30/ stage 1 AA supercharger.
2. SickFinga - 1997 M3/4 - RMS Stage 2+ Supercharger.
3. BMW_7 - 1995 BMW 318i - Downing Atlanta Supercharger
4. bubsy12 - 1995 Dodge Avenger - Star Stage 2 Turbo Setup w/upgrades and Built Block/Head/Tranny (Non-Bimmer but I can help answer any generic boost questions)
5._DIESEL_ 1998 328i SPA Turbo Setup 10psi
6. Striker- 87 325is Garret/Tial Sports GT28S turbo presently. I am rebuilding an 91 e34 535i 3.5L M30 engine (stock 220HP) to swap into the e30 and will turbocharge right fter expecting around 350 plus RWHP for starters, hoping for 400 plus when done.
7. Meegis - 00' Audi S4 Stage 2 (Stage 2+ by end of April 06')
8. Darkness95m3; AA Rotrex Supercharger, AA turbo clutch, custom 2 1/4 pipes, Headers, AA Gen III muffler, Head work including custom valve seat profile,
9.90e30i-1990 325i, Custom twin turbo setup 10 psi
10. Mr. M-Tech : 1986 325e - s50b30 - Motronix Motorsports Supercharger
11. Adriano : 1996 E36 318i w/S52 swap - 2+ ESS supercharger - Nitrous Oxide - & rocket launchers
12. SuperM3- 97 M3 RMS Stage 2+
13. SuperM3- 03 M3 AA stage 2 (416rwhp)
14. bmdbley'sBro- 93 318is -Garret T28R - SDS EIC
15. just325is-'92 325is with RMS stage 2
16. just325is-'98 Audi A4 2.8 with PES supercharger 6 psi screw type
17. DJCONTRA - Authentic Rieger Infinity II (on '94 E36 coupe chassis); M50 powered with 12psi Vortech V9 G-trim S/C option installed (not looking to win any competitions horsepower wise, but she sure puts a smile on my face every time )
18. DERRICK-97 540IA WITH VF ENGINEERING VS2 SUPERCHARGER RUNNING 7PSI
19. Sloveniaboy-'94 325is AA Supercharged
20. Fozz - e30 325i, Holset H1C, msns-e, was pulling 1.3bar, now with lower c/r and hopefully 1.5bar, road test and tuning about to start...again...
21.paul- 325/3.2M3obd1, custom gt325r turbo setup
22. Swift_m3 318i/E30 TD05 1st gen custom turbo set up, cold air, greddy BOV, AEM AFR wideband controller, custom head rebiuld
23.328power-03 Subaru WRX - Stage 2 Turbo - 226 AWHP
ex bimmer man/ex subaru man turned Dual V8's Jeep&Vette