View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 09:33 PM   #8
Furious
BMW again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerisabe
Imo,

stick with 6000K the most for safety. Cause when u go over 6000K like say 8000K, it'll be less light output, ull have trouble especially during rainy weather, snow. And, the 8000K looks like jdm blue halogen wannabe xenons. I think the 6000K looks great, got a lil bit of a blue tint on it from far, and it's still blue/white when u get close to it. The 4300K got a blue hue from far, but when u get close, it looks kindda white/yellowish. But it puts out the most light.
wanna be xenons? you must have not seen enough 8000k's than.. its true that the light output isnt as good as 6000k but if you put my xenons beside 6000k's the 6000k's look like just white lights, true fact both gamite and mystikal can vouche for that.. the reason i have 8000k's is because it matches my angel eyes perfectly, and i really dont think they look like JDM blue halogen wannabe xenons. there is really no huge differences in the rain between 6 and 8 btw, ive seen them both.

however with all that said i suggest going with 6000k only because the light output issue. but again look wise the 8 > 6.
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote