View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 07:03 PM   #6
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Soldo, 30000K hid's look like this

Its hard to see in the picture how purple they are, i've seen them in person at a carshow. Think underglow neon's black light-ish colour

RMKBMW: I have a set of these HID's, 6000K, that I had installed by RMP just the other day. I can take a picture of whatever you want. (box, ballasts, them on the car, or the car lighting up a street). please tell me what kind of picture you want

RMP will have to chime in themselves to confirm this, but my KLIGHT HID's came with a 1 year warranty on both bulbs and ballasts. I think all of KLIGHT's kits are the same for warranty.

For those of you considering what kelvin (colour) to get, personally I recommend either 4300, which is 100% pure white light, or 6000K, which has a tiny tint of blue. You can't actually see too much blue, but it has a nice tint to it (if you've ever seen TL's with HID's, i think those are like 5000-6000K in colour). 4300 kits are a little bit brighter (more light output), than the 6000K's, but both still make nighttime driving a breeze.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote