View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 08:28 PM   #1
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
RMP motors in Bolton

After showing up 6 hours late on saturday, i finally showed up at RMP motors this morning (only an hour late this time)

I needed some service done,
-Have my clutch kit installed
-Remove the CDV (thanks justin, tomek, everyone who told me to do this)
-Install rear shock mounts.

All of the above were done quickly and very professionally. Rocco then took certain liberties, and was I happy he did.

-Fixed my (botched) attempt at installing a m3 diffuser
-Fixed my power steering
-Fixed certain random tranny components (he humoured me by explaining to me exactly what he did, I think i got most of it)

I also asked Rocco to install my new driver side window regulator. He told me that my old one was fine, and that the issue with the window must be the motor, and he couldn't fix it because i only brought him the regulator.
http://www.zippyvideos.com/7668325923875876/mvi_0604/
The above is my window, which Rocco told me he didn't fix ( sure you didn't)

-During clutch install, it was noticed that my slave cylinder was leaking, Rocco had one on hand, and it was installed.

RMP motors was generally very professional, met and exceeded my expectations, great communication. RMP completed all the work I had asked to be done, and then some, in exactly the amount of time that I was quoted. The prices were far below that of other independant shops.

Would I go back? Yep. thursday. need ball joints

RMP motors located in Bolton, which is about 20 minutes from the jane & 401 intersection. Traffic gets a little heavy during rush hour, so it can take a little longer, so I suggest avoiding rush hour when going out there.

All in all, great experience, great service, great prices.

Thanks Rocco

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is online now   Reply With Quote