View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 03:04 PM   #12
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
sirex, dont you have an MBA?

supply IS getting lower. supply/demand curves only apply if they are consistant throughout the long term, which everyone knows isn't true for oil, because there's a very finite amount of the resource. Since we are approaching (but are not yet at) the point where the cost of raw oil will start increasing exponentially, the owners of said resource are increasing the price because of their inability to sell the ressource at the same quantities that they are selling now in the future.

the truest form of supply/demand DOES exist with gas. when gas prices double, we still buy it, some of us buy less. At this point it can be argued that they are controlling the supply, but these are market measures, not price gouging measures. besides, like i've said a bunch of times. INVEST IN OIL COMPANIES, then when they make money = you make money.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote