View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 09:41 AM   #54
Originally Posted by M3speed
and you received this bad treatment because you must be an innocent little angel who has never done anything wrong and never gave the "toronto police" a reason to interact with you right???
Actually, I haven't. I'm very easy going & don't have anything to hide or prove. I really don't like cops but I don't show open contempt, I realize they have a job to do just like anyone else.

I'll give you an example, driving home from school one day and a cop is following me. I wasn't speeding or anything and after a while he puts on the lights. I drive into a parking lot & he starts questioning me about random shit, like where I'm going and what I'm doing. I tell him going home, coming back from class, and he asks if he could search me car. I tell him no and ask what I'm being pulled over for. Then he says "I'll ask the questions. Just let me search your car and you'll be on your way. It's not like you have anything to hide, right?"

So he continued to harass me & shit for like 20 minutes, going back to his car for a few minutes, coming back & demanding to search my car again. So I called my lawyer, put him on the phone with the cop & I was allowed to leave.

That's not the only time shit like that has happened, and it's not like I had anything illegal in my car or anything. Most cops are just corrupt power hungry cunts. When you think about it, what kind of person wants to be a cop? No sane person wants to do that job, so it attracts lots of sociopathic wankers who abuse their power, cops are absolutely useless to me.
Rise with your class, not above your class
̿ ̿̿'\̵͇̿̿\o=(̪●)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿
jstalin is offline   Reply With Quote