View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 09:09 PM   #2
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
i was gonna say ****it until you used the word fiance. think about it man, if you're seriously gonna marry this girl, it would be perfect to be in with her fam. the extra money is gonna be great, especially if you plan on having kids in the future. most importantly you have to decide if the job itself is what you like. if you're pulling in tons of cash (twice as much as you are now, on a salary you already drive a BM on) will be pretty good, you'll be able to travel and see your friends. On the one hand staying with what's comfortable is great, but on the other, you gotta take some risks. Pretty much what it comes down to is whichever way you go, it'll turn out well for you. obviously i dont know all the details, but if i were in your position, i'd most likely take the new job. (FI on the BM, who could say no?)

and about it being a small boring place-- you'll always find things to do, interesting people, etc. im not saying the friends you have will ever be replaced by other people, but even small towns have their charm. its up to you man, im sure you'll make the right call

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote