I've got a 2371GHU Laptop for sale. This is an ultra-lightweight, weighing in at only 2.7LB wet, and only 3/4" thick! It is 10.5" wide, and 9.3" in depth. This laptop can only be purchased online or special ordered from IBM. This model sells for $2,619 CAD from IBM. Plus any additional charges. The battery on this lasts in the area of 7 hours of continous use!
This is brand new, out of the box. Selling for only $1450 CAD!
(SAVE OVER $1150!)
(Although this item is new, it does not come with a warranty.)
- PLUS you get an external miniture optical drive! (valued at ~$200 CAD)
Reviews of the more inexpensive x40:
- Intel Pentium M 1.4 GHz
- Installed Memory 512 MB (DDR SDRAM)
- Hard Drive 40 GB Ultra ATA 100, 4200 RPM
- Display 12.1 in. XGA TFT LCD
- Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Mobile Technology Intel Centrino Mobile Technology Processor Processor Type Pentium M
- Processor Manufacturer Intel
- Processor Speed 1.4 GHz Motherboard Bus Speed 400 MHz Memory Installed - RAM 512 MB
- RAM Technology DDR SDRAM
- Max Supported RAM 1280 MB
- RAM Speed 333 MHz
- Installed Cache Memory 2048 KB Hard Drive Hard Drive Capacity 40 GB
- Hard Drive Rotation Speed 4200 RPM
- Storage Controller Type Ultra ATA 100 Display Display Tech XGA TFT LCD
- Display Size 12.1 in.
- Display Color Support 24-bit (16.7 million colors)
- Display Max. Resolution 1024 x 768 Video Graphic Processor Intel Extreme Graphics 2
- Graphic Bus Interface AGP
- External Video Resolution 2048 x 1536 Audio Audio Output Type Headphones - Sound card
- Audio Input Type Microphone Operating System Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Profession
- Platform PC Technical Features Expandability Docking Station/Port Replicator, 1 x Type III PC Card Slot
- Expansion Ports VGA out, RJ-11 (modem), RJ-45 (NIC), 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 1.1
- Input Method Keyboard
- Trackpoint Networking Networking Type Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card
- Infrared Port
- Integrated Wireless LAN (802.11g)
- Data Link Protocol Ethernet
- IEEE 802.11g Modem Modem Type Fax / Modem
- Analog Modulation Protocol ITU V.92 Battery Battery Run Time 7.5 Hour(s).
- Battery Technology Lithium ion
For details, PM.