View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 02:22 PM   #1
LOBO M-COUPE
Turbo'd

2002 M-Coupé (s54 Engine 333bhp) FOR SALE!

Much to my dismay (and my loving girlfriend's chagrin) I'll no longer be out at Trillium events. It kill's me though, as I read all the post race reports by Nelson and Tom.... it seems totally too responsible of me stop enjoying my new car. Having it to drive on weekends only (because I ride my bike to work and slave for 14 hours a day) doesn't seem to hardly justify the sort of financial strain required at this time to finish paying it off for the next couple of years either.

I'm faced with a dilemma, there's only 12 M-Coupes in Canada with the S54 engine (according to Bruce!)... and I'm tempted to hold onto this rare beast, but like I said... it's too much of a financial strain for something that I can only possibly put 5,000kms on in one year. It currently has 25k miles on it.

So here it goes:
2002 M-Coupe with the famous M3 s54 engine
0-60: 4.6 seconds (with sport mode modification and approx. 333bhp)
B&B Exhaust
Koni Adjustables all round
H&R Sport Springs
Clutch Stop
Heated Sport Seats
All black leather interior
Titanium Silver Exterior
Castrol TWS 10w60 oil every 3500miles/5000km’s.
Continential Sport Contact 2's (which I don't like very much but they are super quiet and great on the highway!)
Asking CDN$47,000 firm!
25,000 Miles
Two small chips on the bumper from normal use, paint is otherwise flawless. Wheels have a few small scuffs but are still beautiful nevertheless.

416-363-6228 office
416-704-7280 cell

No test pilots!

(No rush to sell it..…but….. I'm actually entertaining getting a pick up truck and having a downpayment for a house).