View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 10:51 PM   #31
maxx318i
BMW Individual

Send a message via ICQ to maxx318i Send a message via MSN to maxx318i
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillton
That is because I don't like you, and you made stupid remarks(like you usually do) about other cars, that are in many ways better than your car and you called them "trash"... That would make your car garbage.
If you at least had a 328i, or something better, I'd understand your cockyness, but you're driving a base model 318, and while it's a decent car for regular driving, the perfrormance on it sucks. Before you talk shit about other cars, open your eyes and take a look at what your drive.
what if i didnt have a car?

my mom's A6 4.2 stands beside my 318i. so?? i could drive that. dont matter.

does it make a difference? and who are you to police this about who makes what remarks and driving what car.. you drive a $600 beater x 2.
the book value of my car is $11,500 as of today. i have 3 plp calling me who wanna take it off my hands for 10,400. i could pile at least 8 of ur cars in my backyard and laugh as a tank drives over them and could still buy a BMW.
does it matter?
my dad is driven around in a s600 amg biturbo.i bought the nicest car i could afford, and yes the 300zx is a piece of nasty shit and i took the keys to a 1.8liter BMW over that.
i love it. it keeps up with my bro's RX-8 on hairpins doing 120 - i dont care about anything else.
just enjoy the freaking forum and keep ur idiotic comments to yourself.

btw..
Quote:
and you made stupid remarks(like you usually do) about other cars, that are in many ways better than your car and you called them "trash"... That would make your car garbage.
^^^^^^^^^ applies to you, when ur talkign to me.

SAFETY BY EDUCATION, NOT SPEED ENFORCEMENT
maxx318i is offline   Reply With Quote