View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 11:51 PM   #19
oldskool3
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
I'd leave it to a wheel shop, you need a very precise meter. What wheel is that, sounds like those ACS replicas on sale here a while back (16x7.5" 4x100 wheels are rare, I'm just guessing here).

You can run 205/50/16 for sure, or if the offset is ET22-ET27 you can run a 225/45/16, which is better for obvious reasons. If I were you I'd mount a 205/50/16 (used one, cheap/free from a shop) on one wheel and try it on the front and rear of the car, just to see if you need spacers at all.

Shit man extremly sorry I must have missed your post. You must have a good memory to remember those rims and yes you are correct those are the ones I am talking about.

I double checked the wheel like Al told me and all I could find was a 16-. Not sure what it is. It doesn't say et anywhere on the wheel.

I didn't even think I could run a 225 for fear of rubbing I was only hoping of running a 215/45/16 if they had it in the tire I wanted (Fuzion Zri Im on a small budget) or a 205/45/16 which I know they will have. Thats a good idea to get a cheap tire and see if it will run without rubbing but I doubt I will be able to find a free tire in a 215/45/16. Anyways thanks for all the help man I really appreciate it.

-Jesse
oldskool3 is online now   Reply With Quote