View Single Post
Old 11-14-2002, 02:13 AM   #10
Your Nightmare
KIRASIR's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: TO
Posts: 1,753

Looks like you are talking about a balljoint rubber boot( I think that's how it's called)

Which one is worn, the outer or the inner? How worn is it?


Originally posted by Autotechnica

I noticed a plastic seal or rubber bushing around the inner ball joint. All the ball joints have been recently replaced so I'm positive it's not that. Any idea what I'm talking about? I'll try to find pictures if I can. The rubber seal around the ball joint appears to be worn. Charlie said it had to be replaced. Any ideas? Thanks!


KIRASIR is offline   Reply With Quote