View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 11:52 AM   #55
BMW Traitor
Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
I'm in for the tracking days

Originally Posted by mpower1226
you know im in as always.

also, i too will be hosting the lapping day, but this one will not be open for everybody, but more for experienced drivers. i will post up the details when the time comes.
Dave, am I considered "experienced" enough? I'm still a noobie, but I've been to at least 6 or 7 lapping days now.

Originally Posted by Blades
Ive never been to shannonville but heard much about it. Is drifting on the course allowed?

BTW im in either way.
If you've been to shannonville, I doubt you'd want to drift. It's so narrow and the road surface is really harsh (lots of bumps and rough surface). Unless of course you don't mind blowing $$$ on tires. The road surface tends to rip the rubber right out.

'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, Stoptech pads, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Last edited by Autotechnica; 03-03-2005 at 11:55 AM.
Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote