Old 03-03-2005, 11:52 AM   #55
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
I'm in for the tracking days

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpower1226
you know im in as always.

also, i too will be hosting the lapping day, but this one will not be open for everybody, but more for experienced drivers. i will post up the details when the time comes.
Dave, am I considered "experienced" enough? I'm still a noobie, but I've been to at least 6 or 7 lapping days now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades
Ive never been to shannonville but heard much about it. Is drifting on the course allowed?

BTW im in either way.
If you've been to shannonville, I doubt you'd want to drift. It's so narrow and the road surface is really harsh (lots of bumps and rough surface). Unless of course you don't mind blowing $$$ on tires. The road surface tends to rip the rubber right out.

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Last edited by Autotechnica; 03-03-2005 at 11:55 AM.
Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote