View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 11:54 PM   #15
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by M50E30

A) The new BMW's are pure RICE! Friggin' crap! They are worse than Hondas for Christ sake! At least Hondas don't break down. They (new BMW's) are built for leasing (a concept that they are taking from North American car manufactures)...which means 5 year life span! Look at Rolled_Out's M3 and Bimmer745i's 7. Prime examples.

B) Personal preferance...you obviously haven't noticed my car! Its a 4-door too! Does it make it ugly? I'm not to keen on the white WRX's body kit but the blue one shure isn't hard to look at.

And for the on topic discussion...the new Evo's front end looks like Honda Accord! Gimmie an old Evo or a new WRX any day (over these "new" ugly BMW's).

Dave
Dude whats the matter with you, your arguing with something that is subjective (i.e a persons personal preference). I dont like WRX's and you dont like new Bimmers, there is no argument. You cant prove me wrong into liking a wrx can you? No, you cant.
Also "Personal preferance...you obviously haven't noticed my car! Its a 4-door too! Does it make it ugly" I like 2 doors better than 4 doors, again a personal choice, what I think is ugly, you might find nice and vice versa, geeze.