View Single Post
Old 10-06-2002, 08:59 PM   #1
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Exclamation AUTUMN CRUISE (Forks of the Credit) & lunch....

Saturday Oct 19, 2002

The Administrator and Moderators of Maxbimmer would like to announce the 2nd biggest BMW cruise of 2002.... the AUTUMN CRUISE.

Now that the weather is getting cooler and the leaves are changing colors, what better time and place to have a cruise than Terra Cota/Forks of the Credit? This famous winding road is the home turf of many enthusiast car drivers and more so, motorcycle fanatics... with km's of twisty curves, hairpin turns and extreme elevation changes... it's the perfect home for German bred grand touring cars such as ours.

The entire cruise consists of about 70mins of driving (round trip) We will also have a stop over along the way for pic ops. Maps will be given out at the meeting spot and members are asked to bring 2 way radios if you have them.

Departure location and time:
Home Depot parking lot (SE corner) Winston Churchill & 401 @ 12pm noon (be there at 11:30 if you want to gossip)

Lunch location and time:
Lunch will be held at CASEY'S restaurant in the Trinity Commons (NE corner Bovaird & 410) at approx 2pm. RESERVATIONS are required, so please let us know (on this thread) if you plan on eating and how many guests are attending.

Members attendance list:
empowerd (1 guest?)
Gamite
BLISS(1 guest)
E46_lover
BMW BMXer
Rolled_out (1 guest)
brian_m3
MP328
Sickfinga (1 guest)
MTRD
Razkal320i (1 guest)
323CI-vm
tlaselva
Hartge H26 (1 guest)
Bimmerpwr
Usic
Bill Gates (? guest)
BiMMer745i
GladdoM3 (1 guest)
E36_freak (4 guests)
Phantom
SpudBoy (90%)
qwk325 (1 guest)
E46iT
328dtm
thinair (1 guest)
Never's Angel (1 guest)
East_DiViSioN
saj328i
openwheel(1 guest)
M50E30
Bimmersport
bimmermafia (2 guests)
Soldomatic 325i (1 guest)
BLACKKNIGHT
mogie

Total Attending Lunch: 52

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --

Last edited by EMPOWERD; 10-18-2002 at 09:08 PM.
EMPOWERD is online now   Reply With Quote