328is_Perf. I don't have any good photos of the motor of the shaft unfortunately. However, if you look at the 2nd picture I posted. On the left side of the picture in the middle you'll see a black box. That is the motor.
1) Remove plug from motor
2) Remove cover from motor
3) There is a small hole going into your door, if you peer inside you'll see a rod... (The shaft).
4) Look lower down on the rod (it's on an angle) and you'll see a little thing attached to it. That is the magnet that fell.
5) Pull/push the magnet back up to the top of the shaft using a paperclip or whatever you have handy that'll fit in the hole... (the hole is around 1" in cirumference)... it will take some effort to move, since it is friction fitted.
6) Plug motor back in and test it out.
7) Put a little bit of glue or contact cement on the shaft below the magnet to prevent it from slipping down again.
8) Put everything back together.
** if your one-touch does not work, refer to my directions in the first post about resetting the window relay.
Good luck, let me know how it goes...