View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 05:30 AM   #6
1st Gear Newbie
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: CT
Posts: 28
Its mostly called the oil feed line, and oil return line. Do what the others said. The oil pressure sensor, for the feed line is under the oil filter housing, and is screwed in to the block can't miss it.
89325iturbo is offline   Reply With Quote