View Single Post
Old 01-20-2004, 07:07 PM   #1
Classifieds Moderator
T.Dot_E30's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: T.Dot / FL
Posts: 9,769
E30 Tie rods and ball joints.

I need to replace both tie rods, and a right ball joint.

The ball joint is the one right by the wheel not the one under the car....(well they are both under the car.....but u know what i mean)

Anyone know which one that is? im confused with all this inner outter crap.

How much do these go for?
My uncle has a parts supplier and he can get them for me at his cost. I guess this would be cheaper than i can buy them for......but im still gonna look around.

Last edited by T.Dot_E30; 01-20-2004 at 07:09 PM.
T.Dot_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote