View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 04:08 AM   #54
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by M3NTALM3
ALWAYS WORKS FOR ME! .... it simply meant u can be scared if u wanna go fast.. cuz when ur scared u panic, when u panic u die... and so do other ppl.
I'm not going to assume your rich, if you are rich and you like to speed, a day at the track would be pocket change to you. That way you don't have to risk injurying anyone else. If you want to drive thinking without consequence, the worse that could happen is you crash and die, but no one else gets hurt.

I don't think at 300km/h it matters whether or not you panic. Pretty much any move you make at that speed is going to result in certain death.

Just saying, speed is fun, but drive responsibly. You read a lot of stuff in the newspaper about stupid people speeding on city streets at night and killing off innocent people. I don't care how good of a driver you think you are. The fact is there are other drivers on the road, and at such high speeds, you can't predict their reaction or you may not be able to react fast enough to avoid them. Not saying you are one of these people. But your first post seemed like you were speeding in city streets and residential zones.

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Last edited by Autotechnica; 01-06-2004 at 04:10 AM.
Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote