View Single Post
Old 12-28-2003, 03:07 PM   #4
1st Gear Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: King City, Ontario.
Posts: 32
it's a switch that's the exact shape as the rear defroster and 4-way flasher switch.

on the cab it's located near the shifter in front of the window switches. on the coupe and sedan, I believe they put the switch in one of the 4 openings where the 4 ways and defroster live.

in any event, it should be a visible switch in the cockpit...

good luck!
Wilf - Toronto, Ontario.
'99 E36 M3 Convertible
'88 E30 325i Convertible
Wilf is offline   Reply With Quote