View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 10:45 AM   #29
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Quote:
Originally posted by Echo
check out the kms on this 325i...sweeeeet

nice colour too!

http://www.trader.ca/DowntownChrysle...tegory=&alpha=

what do you think the E36 beemer's price will look like next year. Do u think it will change a lot?
looks good bro.. except don't forget that's from a dealership.. you gotta pay tax on that.

I bought my 318i in the summer of 2002... black on black leather, heated seats, fogs, sunroof, with Type 45 rims from an E46, and 1 year warranty...

They've replaced everything I've asked them to in that year... from little things like blown light bulbs, timing chain tensioner, control arm, when one of my rims got bent, they replaced it for free. Never asked any questions, never any hassle... things that wore out like my brakes they didn't do for free, but I only had to pay for the price of parts.. (or bring my own, so I can buy from eBay or whatever...) ... no charge for labour. Even when someone stole my after market clear turn signals---they gave me another pair so my car was still legal)

I paid $9,800 from the dealer... oh, and that was with 124KM.

They detailed my car before I picked her up.. and 6 months later, they asked me to bring her in to see if she needed another detailing or cleaning... and they did that for free again.

My point is... if you buy from a good dealership, you can get whatever problems you find fixed for free. You end up paying for it in the taxes... but it gives you a piece of mind. And that meant a lot to me... since it was also my first car.

Attached is the pic of her before detailing.. (same one that was in AutoTrader)... this is stock, when I bought her... NOT even close to what she still looks like. (yes.. she came with a german license plate on the front...) .. pic was taken before detailing, which is why she doesn't have a strong shine.

Most would say I over-paid for her... but from the money and frustration I saved, knowing I have a solid ride now... I'm not complaining.

Take your time bro, shop around...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my_car (before mods).jpg (27.8 KB, 269 views)

Last edited by Justin e36; 12-22-2003 at 11:08 AM.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote