View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 04:20 PM   #18
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally posted by Echo
but then again... 2door would be 10x more sexy...it'd have more of a 'sporty' feel when i pulled up to my driveway at the end of the day.
Also, i would love to reply with "i drive a beemer coupe" if any1 asked me what i drove
I've owned both a 4 door bmw, and i currently own a 2 door BMW, and to tell you the truth, hauling people in the iS is a pain in the ass! The 2 door, on the other hand, is a cop, babe, and racer magnet... i get looks from the cops all the time, the ladies love it when u tell them you drive a BMW(any year for that matter, but ofcourse, the newer the better), and every civic, integra, and golf guy on the road will wanna race you. Another thing, insurance will rape ya man. i just got my renewal, and my insurance is getting iuncreased, b/c its a 2 door iS. It really comes down to your priorities, and how much you use the back seat..

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
bmwm5lover is online now   Reply With Quote