Thread: Honda Civic
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003, 01:59 AM   #20
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by E36pilot
I have to disagree. No offense, but it's gonna take more than suspension/wheel mods to make up .8 seconds. After a few beers one night I decided to take a bud out for a ride and I'm telling ya it felt as if I was driving a Cracker Jack Box!!!!!!!!! I built my car over a duration of 15 months (98 Teg) and 15K cash so I have grown attached and love the car, but the truth is spoken. Anyhow I took a corner at like 45 and my s**t flew across both lanes kinda outta control......dude was like WHOA MAN you can drive, honestly I really didn't have control of the car I just lucked out as I pulled out of it. I didn't expect the car to handle so poorly due to the fact I've been rolling in an M3 for 3-4 months. It might be fast, but it's still a shined turd! Eventually I got tired of the money pit and got with the ral, which is why I prefer the M. Teg is for sale!
s/c= supercharger..

jackson racing supercharger

ITR with tires, suspension is a really good handling car...not E46 M3..i'd say even with E36 M3..given the same HP..maybe a bit more to compensate for the torque loss and a good driver..

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 11-25-2003 at 02:03 AM.
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote