Thread: Honda Civic
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 09:39 PM   #17
E36pilot
1st Gear Newbie

Specs:

1998 Acura Integra with 48,200 original miles

Just recently rebuilt B16A with B20 head (4,500 miles on this motor, new bearings rings etc. I had intended on sleeving, and building bottem end. I went with the B18/B20 route for the 8.2:1 compression ratio, low and able to with stand higher boost with no worries. If this combo is not your favorite then you can go with the B18B which I am throwing in....the cams fit LS heads ONLY.

Stock original 5 speed LS tranny, this works well with the turbo setup. LS Gearing gives the turbo the time it requires to "spool-up" (48,200K)

AEM adjustable Cam Gears

HKS Super sequential blow off valve (SSBOV)

I have a Starion Intercooler that is already mounted (relocated inlet & outlets) as well as an additional FMIC (NEW) shown in photos. All necessary charge piping, Silicon hoses & clamps (NEW), Vortec FMU (98), Walbro 255LPH (NEW), TDO5 turbo no chatter, I also have a catback 3"exhaust on order/ back order as well (NEW).

Fidanza 8lb aluminum flywheel (NEW)

Stage 2 ACT 6 puck non sprung hub clutch disc (NEW)

Brembo Front & Rear drilled & slotted rotors with ECB "Greenstuff" on all 4s. These work great, however there is better, below you will see. (4,500K).

I also have a "Fastbrakes" Wilwood 4 piston front big brake kit with 11.75" slotted rotors and ALL required brackets and hardware. I was going to have them powder coated "Red" before installing, was not offered @ the time of purchase.(NEW). http://www.fastbrakes.com/products/p...?partnum=FBH06

Tokiko Blues struts, Nuespeed "Sport" Springs, and 4 wheel Sprint camber kit, which was professionally aligned (4,500)

Black Momo Jet steering wheel (4,500K)

AutoMeter Pro Comp boost, air fuel, and oil pressure gages with ALL wiring & nylon already run. The gages currently illuminate, but air fuel and boost are not connected. (NEW & INSTALLED)

M3 power mirrors with Blue signals wired to alarm ONLY

2001 front & Rear GSR leather seats in awesome shape.

Alpine MP3 CDA-7995 head unit. 1 10" Kicker Solobaric (square) DVC L7, 2 sets Lanzar mid & Tweets xovers, Fosgate 401S and Precision Power 65x4 watts. Very clean sound with just enough bass for cab fill. The alarm is custom with window and moonroff modules installed. When armed the moonroof & windows ALL automatically close. Each window and moonroof can be rolled down remotely and individually as well.

car is sitting on Graphite 18x7.5" Konig Theory's. Nankang tires (2,000K)

I am unloading everythig I have for this so I am also throwing in JG1001 turbo cams as well as the original B18B, which has 43K miles on it.

without getting nit picky there is more stuff as you can see in the photos, Tenzo wipers, shifter, brake etc....Ruby Altezzas, clear signals, tint etc..

Man this thread is going in another direction.....sorry guys
E36pilot is offline   Reply With Quote