View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 08:35 PM   #51
petevw
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: toronto
Posts: 180
i'll decide on the forced induction around may/june. i've already lost tons of money since i bought it. car at this rate will be worth 15K in couple years. so why keep it stock? if i can't sell it why not enjoy it with some more power.

i'll come and visit, when i take it out of the garage for the summer again (april). going to winterize it today: gas stabilizer, oil change. battery trickle charger etc.... never done this so late in the year. was hoping to have it sold already. car has been parked since the end of sept. i only drive it april-oct every year.
petevw is offline   Reply With Quote