View Single Post
Old 10-26-2003, 11:59 PM   #40
M3ntal Kev
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga
Ahhh Tony, Tony.
It is kinda funny, your post I mean.
Yes it was stupid for Mike to go 220 and maybe it was even dumber to run. But why we like to call people stupid when they do that, but when we do it ourselfs we tend to forget.
I don't think I would run from the cops, maybe if i killed someone I would, but there is not a single speeding ticket that would made me run.
I was twice a passanger on a bike running from the cops.
It was stupid and scary. But I wouldnt do it myself.

Also Tony, please do not tell me you never broke the highway act and never raced on public roads. All of is done it, well most of us.
Alll your's and Kevin's post are just BLAH BLAH BLAH to out teenaged ears. Once we go on the road we forget all about.
If you think I'm dumb and ignorant, well good for you, but just remember when you were our age.
When I was your age I was driving around in a Chrysler K-car and not posing around in an M3. Whether or not I have done stupid things in the past, does not mean that they were okay. Is a man who kills another, then preaches against it, more believable or less? Is his advice less worthy or more due to his experiences?

Aren't you the same little kid that posted pics of race car wrecks after I posted an invitation to a friendly casual lapping day? Its good to see you finally show up to an auto-x event instead of spewing knowledge you don't have.

Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga
I raced once in my life, and i didn't like it.
well yes I did race more, but they were just small pulls and prolly never exceeded speed limit by 20km/h.

I was driving like an idiot before, well I;m still, but even bigger idiot before.
But accident, when my paretns rolled over they SUV at 100km/h made me think twice each time I speed.
Accident that i had almost two years ago made me drive below speed limit when it rains. You will never see me drive over a speed limit when it rains.

So my point is until Mike will get into the accident, or he will get older, his actions won't stop, and your posts won't help it.

And calling him the biggest idiot and that he deserves to get killed is kinda dumb.
I agree that wishing someone to die is a little harsh, but I think Tony's point was that Mikester should learn one way or another before he ends up with an innocent person's blood on his hands. Hence, the advice given to him is to become more skilled and responsible behind the wheel.

In any case, if my posts make no sense and do not even make you stop and think, perhaps I shouldn't bother. You teenage guys are already smarter than us older guys.

Funny thing is that none of you guys were at Mosport this weekend learning to drive and control your car in the rain. I guess thats not important to the younger BMW enthusiasts.

So let me continue... BLAH BLAH BLAH...

/// M3NTAL Kev

M3ntal Kev is offline   Reply With Quote