View Single Post
Old 09-24-2003, 03:46 PM   #9
rarerod-e46
1st Gear Newbie

Re: Re: whats up with that

Quote:
Originally posted by Bavarias_Finest
Any Jap car??? Ever heard of the Skyline GT-R, Supra, Silvia, NSX, RX-7, and RX-8. Dont be so hasty to say the Japs cant make a car because the fact is they can make cars they are just more prevvy on making cars that are economical and last alot longer. Of course European is the best at making cars on a overall peformace/luxury level, but the Japs can make a sports car too.

A new Maxima comes with 266bhp and the E46 has 333bhp with alot higher price tag. I dont think anyones kissing up but people on here a car enthusiasts and appreciate fine piece of automotive craftmanship especially if the price is right.
What ? craftmanship this is BS the nissan maxima is a OK car but if you call it an infinty it will cost you about 45-55k in the price range of a bmw but not in the performance ballpark of a bmw so I guess the price makes a car ? yes the m3 is expensive 60k but it is an investment car you can sell it and get great equity value back, not the case with a maxima . so if your on the outside looking in you would'nt understand what your getting for your money ! go buy a maxima idiots !

p.s. i had a 1982 320 with 289,000 miles on it.. bmw can last with the best of them

Last edited by rarerod-e46; 09-24-2003 at 03:49 PM.
rarerod-e46 is offline   Reply With Quote