View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 12:08 AM   #26
Shamis
6th Gear Member

Aight, im getting pretty ****ing pissed here and I dont think the moderators understand how the maxbimmer boards are turning into nothing but bashers from a certain group of individuals, not just to me, but to a lot of people. You guys have no ****ing respect

Ok Listen up There seems to be a group of people on this bored who have nothin better to do but bash me. Here is my replies to these homosexual individuals

Jon ur nothing... PERIOD u dont even have ur ****ing licence and ur so ****ing god dam ugly dont talk shit ever u act tough online man but im sure terries brother would kill u

Terry, I like u man, Ur a nice guy, but how can u call me a pedaphile when u cruise around with little boys in your car???? SHUT UP 2

Soldo. Dude your a looser.. Period. Im serious...u look like something out of beat the geeks

I wanna add somethin, BMW_7 Change your sig do you have no ****ing respect for anyone???? The guys car might not have good performance but for god sakes its looks amazing. Maybe hes got better things to do then drive around as fast as he can endangering individuals and he would rather cruise and let people look at him

O ya.... And those 2 guys I was chillin with, there my ****ing friends something you loosers wouldnt understand because your only buddies come from being met on a ethernet cable

Moderators Im just defending myself here.... Please understand that these guys just dont give up... I post to ask a question and all i get in return is a bunch of loosers ganging up on me to make themselves feel special

THIS IS JUST A MESSAGE TO THE LOOSERS OF MAXBIMMER. Mostly everyones cool!!!! PROPS TO THE GUYS KEEPING MAX'S REPUTATION AS THE BEST BMW FORUM ALIVE TO EVERYONE ELSE, U CAN LICK MY GIANT CAMEL SAGGED NUTTS
Shamis is offline   Reply With Quote