View Single Post
Old 07-04-2003, 04:02 PM   #15
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Re: wrong locale

Quote:
Originally posted by burnhard22
The go bus place is at Yonge & Hwy 7 - where the 1st Bimmercruise was not Bayview. Those roads are unassumed and
very bumpy. I think you meant the Home Depot parking lot.
And it's always a heat score-I don't know what the cops may say..as their shop is only up at Mgr Mac & Yonge?
I'll be there as a spectator unless....
Ara325is may come too..we'll come after the show..
Jon if you need a ride from the show to here I can drop you off but you're on your own from there...
Please confirm address/location again..thanks
burnhard22
It's Langstaff rd right inbetween "Hwy7 and young" and "Bayview and Hwy7". I don't think you know where I'm talking about, it's really in the middle of no where. Didn't you have the first bimmercruise at Centennial park? That's way off! I'm talking about Richmond Hill.

I've seen you drive by on Bayview numerous times, just go South on Bayview, past the Sunoco Gas station, past Hwy7, past 407, then the next right is "Langstaff rd" turn right onto this road and there are a series of hairpins, then a straight road approx. 1/4 mile, on the right of this road is a huge bus station parking lot, not bumpy at all.

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote