View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 11:16 AM   #1
MaxM
1st Gear Newbie

FS: 2002 BMW 325i Turbo

Hi everyone,

As the title says I've got a 2002 BMW 325 turbo for sale. I'm looking to get about $7000 for it.

Its got 161k which is extremely low for these engines since they are just about bulletproof.

The bad: the wear and tear of a 12 year of car. There is a slight rip in the drivers seat. There is also a scratch on the drivers side rear bumper (plastic). There are the common rock chips on the front bumper/hood. Finally there is very little rust starting at the bottom of the doors, still in its early stages, easy to catch.

Now for the good part: it has a full turbo kit in it. All professionally installed and tuned by total tuning. Turbonetics turbo (high end), borla exhaust (high end as well), front mount intercooler, hks blow off valve, custom exhaust manifold, boost controller, spec 1 clutch, etc etc. Fuel management has been fully remaped by bmw so it gets amazing milage, about 900km per tank easily (I'm currently at 960 with a quarter tank left). Its got tinted windows as well as the Harmon/Kardon sound system which sounds great.
It's an amazing driving experience with this car and I dont want to see her go. It is an aggressive car and it always wants to go.
There aren't many exterior mods so the car looks pretty average and won't attract much unwanted attention. Its a bit of a sleeper car which is really nice about it.
Extremely minimal rust that has just started on the front driver and passenger door. It can be caught early and it wont be spreading much.
Car really wont need anything to be driven, it is in near mint condition. Will come E-tested, safetied for extra $.

Thats all that I can think of really. I'm being totally honest about everything on the car. Not sure what else to mention about it, I think I've covered it all.

My price is fairly firm as the parts alone are worth that much. Willing to negotiate a bit. Lowballers will be ignored. Please don't waste my time with ridiculous offers. I am open to trades on a BMW 330ci with under 200k. Let me know.

Thanks for your time

Last edited by MaxM; 04-16-2014 at 11:18 AM.
MaxM is offline   Reply With Quote