View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #73
frankie591
3rd Gear Member

Here is my rad support. Made it so that I could mount my x-line 3-core rad far enough forward to still fit a puller fan and shroud in front of my motor.

[IMG][/IMG]

Left room for a future intercooler install, here you can see my homemade aluminum fan shroud. The fan is a 2" thick SPAL so it should keep things nice and cool.

[IMG][/IMG]

Here you can see where the rad and fan shroud sit. I think I have gained clearance vs the stock rad in the stock position.

[IMG][/IMG]

This shows where how the rad fits within the support. It was very difficult fitting it between the frame rails, the support itself is 1x1" steel tubing, mitre cut etc.

[IMG][/IMG]

Here is my rear brake setup. The stock tee has been relocated to an accessible location, and braided stainless lines go from there to each caliper. You can see the poly diff bushing I machined out, and you can kinda see my rear sway bar setup. Once I finish fabrication of the sway bars I will post a more detailed look at em.

[IMG][/IMG]

Also, my vert celebrated an anniversary lately. That puts me over 600k for both my e30's combined.

[IMG][/IMG]
frankie591 is offline   Reply With Quote