View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 10:49 PM   #2
op sucks cock
propr'one's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: T.
Posts: 17,884
Send a message via MSN to propr'one
You need what's called a HID kit, which includes HID bulbs and the ballasts to power those new bulbs. You'll want a CANBUS digital error cancelling kit so that it works plug and play with your car.

you can get a standard 35w HID kit or a brighter 55w hid kit (both are safe for your vehicle since your stock halogens are 55w)

shameless plug: i sell HID kits

If you want just a lowbeam kit for your car, you'll want to hit yes for lowbeam kit, tick the box for canbus upgrade on lows, pick your colour (4300K will look stock, 5000k is the clean white look) and no to fogs and highs.
I run a canadian led kit & hid kit company, if you have any questions about led headlights or hid kits in canada or would like to check out our products please contact me here:

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin PSS, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, BMC, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune,-1 +2
propr'one is online now   Reply With Quote